I know some nights when I am preparing dinner, I try to figure out if I want something light or something that will be very filling for a meal. Mexican Stuffed Shells is definitely delicious and will leave you feeling very satisfied and full!Try these stuffed shells with a twist!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package low-sodium taco seasoning
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 16 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Monterrey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a pan brown the ground beef; add taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions. Add cream cheese, cover and simmer until cheese is melted. Stir together and mix well. Set aside and cool completely.
- While ground beef is cooking, cook the pasta shells according to package directions; drain. Set shells out individually on cutting board or baking sheet so that they don’t stick together.
- Pour salsa on bottom of a baking dish. Stuff each shell with 1-2 tablespoons of the meat mixture. Place shells in 9×13 pan open side up. Evenly cover shells with taco sauce. Cover dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add shredded cheese & bake for 10 more minutes with the foil removed. You can top these stuffed shells with green onions, if you desire. Serve with sour cream and/or more salsa.
Have fun with your guests and create a cookie and donut decoration bar! Your guests can snatch a shot of glaze and decorate it as they like. You can do this at a small get together, girls night, game night, housewarming or even at wedding for your guests!
Its one of my favorite on the go drinks! I love strawberries and I love mangos! This drink is the perfect light and sweet summer drink to have when you are running out of the house.
- 1- 1 1/2 cup of unsweetened frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup of mango juice
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 or 3 medium ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; blend on high for 1 to 2 minutes. Should make about 1 cup of serving.
- If your blender isn’t strong enough to process the fully frozen strawberries, let them thaw/defrost slightly before using.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 3 boneless,skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of Steak Seasoning
- Sliced or shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Hoagie rolls
1.)Spray a 3 – 4 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and turn to LOW heat.
2.)Add butter, onions and green peppers.
3.)Toss chicken with steak seasoning, salt and pepper, then add to slow cooker.
4.)Cover and cook for 5 hours High but check on stir every hour it may be done sooner. The meat will be brown and crispy and the peppers and onions will be tender and caramelized.
5.)Serve on hoagies with shredded or slice of cheese melted on top. The cheese will melt completely within a few minutes of having the cheese laid on the warm meat.
This newly released picture of the lovely union of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian-West with their bundle of joy North West.
Kimye showing off their newly married status to the world.
This dish was served with Mustard Potato Salad & Mac N’Cheese on the side
So I just tried out this recipe last night and wow it was a hit! I personally don’t make a lot of beef dishes because I am a pescetarian. But this sounded like a great one to try! I remixed it the original dish to have my own flavor and adding my own personal touch! I have had a slow cooker for a few years now and I hardly use it. Now, I see why a slow cooker is a girls best friend! If you love BBQ this one recipe you should try!
Balsamic Roast Beef Recipe
4 hours 10 mins
- Brown Beef Gravy ( to serve over the meat)
- Place roast beef into the insert of your slow cooker. In a bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients. Pour over roast beef and set the timer for your slow cooker. (4 hours on High or 6-8 hours on Low)
2.) Once roast beef has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Separate the meat using two forks and then cover about ¼ – ½ cup of gravy over roast beef.