- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 3 boneless,skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of Steak Seasoning
- Sliced or shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Hoagie rolls
1.)Spray a 3 – 4 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and turn to LOW heat.
2.)Add butter, onions and green peppers.
3.)Toss chicken with steak seasoning, salt and pepper, then add to slow cooker.
4.)Cover and cook for 5 hours High but check on stir every hour it may be done sooner. The meat will be brown and crispy and the peppers and onions will be tender and caramelized.
5.)Serve on hoagies with shredded or slice of cheese melted on top. The cheese will melt completely within a few minutes of having the cheese laid on the warm meat.