With the transition that will soon to begin for spring soon, we are still battling some cold weather. Here is another great recipe to try to warm you up during this SOUPer Bowl Season!
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 5 3/4 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups frozen egg noodles
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, saute the stew meat, onion and celery for 5 minutes, or until meat is browned on all sides.
- Stir in the bouillon, parsley, ground black pepper, carrots, water and egg noodles.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- VOILA, it is ready to be served! Enjoy SOUPer Bowl Sunday!
Weddings and events are important moments in our lives. We all want to make our wedding or events perfect, unique to our own taste and fun. In this post you will be given some ideas of some easy, fun and delicious food bar ideas that you could have at your event! These are some great DIY food bar ideas that you can have at your wedding, event, housewarming, etc…
Pointi Mashed Potato Bar
Ice Cream Bar
With January making its presence known with its cold breezes, we are all looking for a way to warm up. When you come home you can whip up this easy breezy recipe for Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. Its quite tasty and will fill you up with a warm feeling. You can get this recipe cooking and ready in FIVE Easy Steps!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 4 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1/2 pound chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups egg noodles
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter.
- Cook onion and celery in butter until just tender, 5 minutes.
- Pour in chicken and vegetable broths
- stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes before serving.