I love trying new foods, but I also love attempting trying to make my favorite dishes. I love asian food but I am not gonna lie, I don’t get to eat it all the time. Here is another recipe you can put together in your crockpot book! Its fun, easy and tasty! Can’t wait for YOU to try it!
– 2 pounds beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips, cut across the grain
– 2 cups beef broth
– 2 tablespoons sesame oil
– 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
– ½ teaspoon chili flakes
– 1 cup soy sauce
– ⅔ cup brown sugar, packed
– ⅓ cup cornstarch
– 4 cups broccoli florets, steamed
– White rice or brown rice, cooked
- Add the beef broth, sesame oil, garlic, chili flakes, soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch to the bowl of a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Add the sliced beef and mix until completely coated with sauce.
- Cover with the lid and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours – or on low for 5 to 6 hours – until the meat is cooked through and tender. (Remember that slow cooker temperatures vary between each cooker, so cooking times may vary.) Remove the lid aproximately 30 minutes before the meat is done to allow sauce to thicken.
- Add the steamed broccoli and serve hot over rice.
This is a great recipe to try during a busy work week. This recipe will put you at ease and give you leftovers to feed the family. This recipe is a guarantee game changer!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 c. diced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T. Italian seasoning
- 2 (15 oz.) cans diced tomatoes, undrained (I like to use the tomatoes with onion and garlic)
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 1 c. water
- 10 oz. wide egg noodles
- 4 oz. part skim ricotta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c. shredded Italian cheese blend
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-low heat.
- Drain grease from ground beef, and return it to the skillet.
- Add the onion, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and Italian seasoning, and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, and egg noodles.
- Cook, stirring regularly, for about 10 minutes, or until noodles are al dente.
- Stir in ricotta, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat, and top with Italian cheese blend.
- Let the lasagna sit for about 5 minutes for cheese to melt. If I already have the oven on, I just pop the pan in (make sure it’s oven safe first, though) and let the cheese melt. It takes about 3-4 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil just before serving.
When you get home from a long day of work and want to whip up something hearty but fast, this is definitely a recipe to consider! This recipe is great for big groups or if you want leftovers for lunch and the next night’s dinner if you will be too busy to cook! You can’t go wrong with with Chicken Parmesan!
- Heat oven to 375°F.
Pour sauce into 13×9-inch baking dish. Stir in 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) Parmesan. Add chicken;
Coat the Chicken in egg. Then in a seperate bowl coat it with turn to evenly coat both sides of each breast with sauce. Cover.
Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Top chicken with remaining cheeses; bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until mozzarella is melted.
Drain spaghetti. Serve topped with chicken and sauce.