With a full transition into the wedding season, there are many things that you may give that unique touch to your special day! One of the biggest presentations is food and how to select the right food but also how to have it displayed. In this post you can see some new ways in doing so.
Why not go above and beyond the normally cheese platter during cocktail hour. This display will have your guest impressed and dazzled!
Have an assortment of specific type of dishes you may love and share with your guests!
If you want a fun atmosphere where it is laid back but still serving the best and freshest food, consider this latest hit!
As 2015 rapidly approaches, we all gather with our loved ones to say a sweet goodbye to 2014! We all want to have fun and create an atmosphere filled with laughter, fun and excitement. Here are some DIY Decor that brings the glitter,shimmer and excitement to your New Years Shin-Dig! Have a Happy & Safe New Years!
- Bottle of Martinelli’s or sparkling wine
- Super 77 adhesive spray
- Craft glitter
- Latex gloves
- Drop cloth or old sheet
- Wear gloves and only apply spray adhesive in a well-ventilated area. Put down a drop cloth or old sheet before spraying.
- Step 1: Put on gloves. In a well-ventilated area over a drop cloth, spray the portion of the bottle facing you with adhesive (you’ll do one section at a time to ensure the adhesive stays sticky). Be sure to leave the top third of the bottle clean so you can pop the Champagne!
Step 2: Sprinkle glitter over adhesive. Repeat spraying the adhesive and sprinkling the glitter all around the bottle until it’s completely covered in glitter.
Step 3: Shake off excess glitter, then display! Feel free to put sparkly bottles on ice. Some glitter will come off when the ice melts, but that just makes the ice bucket that much more festive!
You can play this song while you pop your bottle of Martinelli!
- With the glue and glitter left over you can spray pain the tips of your feather and pour some glitter on the feathers and have these fabulous decor pieces for your vase.
- Here are some additional picture tutorials of things you can create for your New Years Party!
Thumbtack Votive Candles
New Years Headbands!
Sunday Funday! Its fall and most people spend their Sunday afternoon watching the game and keeping up with Fantasy Football. Whether your going to a place to watch the game or hosting a watch party, there are lots of things you can do to prepare for the game. Here this week there is s0me easy DIY decor that you could make for your watch party to make it vibrant,festive and fun! No matter what team your cheering on, you can have fun just being in the football spirit.
Indoor Football Post for Wall Decor
Things to Get:
- Yellow Poster Board
- Yellow Balloons
You don’t need to be artistic at all but it can definitely create the festive ambiance for your party!
Centerpiece Football Table Cover
Things You Need:
- Green felt (enough to cover the table surface)
- White Duct Tape
- White vinyl
- Pre-cut numbers
Your going to have snacks and drinks but create your centerstage that will have your guest will keep coming back for more! It will definitely be one of the highlights of your party!
Burlap Football Coasters
Things You Need:
- Small amount of burlap
- Acrylic craft paint
These burlap coasters are definitely a great final touch to the party. They are easy to create and affordable.
These are definitely just a few ideas that you can do to add some small touches to your watch party!