I love trying new foods, but I also love attempting trying to make my favorite dishes. I love asian food but I am not gonna lie, I don’t get to eat it all the time. Here is another recipe you can put together in your crockpot book! Its fun, easy and tasty! Can’t wait for YOU to try it!
– 2 pounds beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips, cut across the grain
– 2 cups beef broth
– 2 tablespoons sesame oil
– 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
– ½ teaspoon chili flakes
– 1 cup soy sauce
– ⅔ cup brown sugar, packed
– ⅓ cup cornstarch
– 4 cups broccoli florets, steamed
– White rice or brown rice, cooked
- Add the beef broth, sesame oil, garlic, chili flakes, soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch to the bowl of a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Add the sliced beef and mix until completely coated with sauce.
- Cover with the lid and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours – or on low for 5 to 6 hours – until the meat is cooked through and tender. (Remember that slow cooker temperatures vary between each cooker, so cooking times may vary.) Remove the lid aproximately 30 minutes before the meat is done to allow sauce to thicken.
- Add the steamed broccoli and serve hot over rice.
With many people having friends & family over for the holiday of Easter. Here is one dish you can make to share with others that may come over and visit! Lets remember what Easter is all about.
” He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many thingsand be rejected by the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and after three days rise again.” -Mark 8:31
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel, if desired
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
1.)Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
2.)In small bowl, mix raisins and lemon peel; spoon about 1 teaspoon raisin mixture onto short side of each triangle. Gently wrap corners of dough over filling and roll to opposite point; pinch to seal. Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
3.)Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet; place on wire rack. Cool 10 minutes.
4.)In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and enough milk until smooth and drizzling consistency. With spoon, drizzle icing in cross shape on top of each bun.
Enjoy! Happy Easter!
As 2015 rapidly approaches, we all gather with our loved ones to say a sweet goodbye to 2014! We all want to have fun and create an atmosphere filled with laughter, fun and excitement. Here are some DIY Decor that brings the glitter,shimmer and excitement to your New Years Shin-Dig! Have a Happy & Safe New Years!
- Bottle of Martinelli’s or sparkling wine
- Super 77 adhesive spray
- Craft glitter
- Latex gloves
- Drop cloth or old sheet
- Wear gloves and only apply spray adhesive in a well-ventilated area. Put down a drop cloth or old sheet before spraying.
- Step 1: Put on gloves. In a well-ventilated area over a drop cloth, spray the portion of the bottle facing you with adhesive (you’ll do one section at a time to ensure the adhesive stays sticky). Be sure to leave the top third of the bottle clean so you can pop the Champagne!
Step 2: Sprinkle glitter over adhesive. Repeat spraying the adhesive and sprinkling the glitter all around the bottle until it’s completely covered in glitter.
Step 3: Shake off excess glitter, then display! Feel free to put sparkly bottles on ice. Some glitter will come off when the ice melts, but that just makes the ice bucket that much more festive!
You can play this song while you pop your bottle of Martinelli!
- With the glue and glitter left over you can spray pain the tips of your feather and pour some glitter on the feathers and have these fabulous decor pieces for your vase.
- Here are some additional picture tutorials of things you can create for your New Years Party!
Thumbtack Votive Candles
New Years Headbands!
When it comes to cooking, I love trying out new dishes. When I get a chance, I try to venture outside of my normal cooking rotational recipes. I am personally am a fan of indian food. This is definitely a recipe to try and that won’t be disappointing!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours on High or 6-8 Hours on Low
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size chunks
1/2 onion, finely minced
2 tablespoons butter
3 cloves garlic, minced or grated
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
2 teaspoons curry powder
1-2 teaspoons curry paste ( I used Thai Red Curry Paste and 2 teaspoons)
2 tablespoons garam masala
1/2-1 teaspoon turmeric ( I used 1/2 since my family is not crazy about turmeric)
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (use less if you are not a spicy person)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk, regular or lite (I used regular), plus more if needed to thin the sauce
1/2 cup greek yogurt (I used 0%)
1/4 cup half and half or heavy cream
cooked white rice
Fresh homemade Naan
1.)In a large glass measuring cup or bowl mix together the coconut milk, greek yogurt and cream. Stir in the tomato paste, garlic, ginger and all the spices. Mix well.
2.)Spray the inside of your crockpot bowl with cooking spray or grease with olive oil.
3.)To the bowl sprinkle the onion over the bottom. Add the chicken and then pour the coconut milk mixture over the chicken so the chicken is completely covered. Add the butter and place the lid on the crockpot.
4.)Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours. I like to stir about once every hour, but it is not necessary.
5.)When ready to serve taste and season with salt and pepper if desired.
**Serve over rice with a big piece of fresh Naan
Sunday Funday! Its fall and most people spend their Sunday afternoon watching the game and keeping up with Fantasy Football. Whether your going to a place to watch the game or hosting a watch party, there are lots of things you can do to prepare for the game. Here this week there is s0me easy DIY decor that you could make for your watch party to make it vibrant,festive and fun! No matter what team your cheering on, you can have fun just being in the football spirit.
Indoor Football Post for Wall Decor
Things to Get:
- Yellow Poster Board
- Yellow Balloons
You don’t need to be artistic at all but it can definitely create the festive ambiance for your party!
Centerpiece Football Table Cover
Things You Need:
- Green felt (enough to cover the table surface)
- White Duct Tape
- White vinyl
- Pre-cut numbers
Your going to have snacks and drinks but create your centerstage that will have your guest will keep coming back for more! It will definitely be one of the highlights of your party!
Burlap Football Coasters
Things You Need:
- Small amount of burlap
- Acrylic craft paint
These burlap coasters are definitely a great final touch to the party. They are easy to create and affordable.
These are definitely just a few ideas that you can do to add some small touches to your watch party!
This newly released picture of the lovely union of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian-West with their bundle of joy North West.
Kimye showing off their newly married status to the world.