ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS ON WHOLE 30 & here is my update! Well you know how they say it takes 21 day to make a habit, well I truly believe it is the truth. I want say even after my Whole 30 period is over, I could still see myself keeping up and doing Whole 30. I have created better eating habits during the last 3 weeks, that I truly feel like I can integrate into my lifestyle. I have experienced more energy and a honestly a surge in a mental desire in wanting to be active to compliment my new eating habits. Whole 30 is sustainable and realistic in my opinion in upkeeping.
Update 1 #Day7 ( November 1st, 2015)- Lost 3.5 Lbs
Update 2 #Day14 ( November 8th, 2015)- Lost 2.5 Lbs
Update 3 #Day 21 ( November 21,2015) – Lost 2.5 lbs
*Now your not suppose to weigh yourself during Whole30, but I jut do a weekly weigh in on Sundays to be able to track it. I am excited to say I am 7lbs away from my weight goal of 125 lbs! 🙂
RECIPE FOR CHIA PUDDING
- 1 or 2 ripe banana
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Dash of vanilla extract, optional
- Dash of Cinnamon
- In a blender, combine the banana and coconut milk. Continue till it is well blended.
- Stop the blender add the chia seeds ( and vanilla extract, if you please) and blend a bit more to make sure it mixed evenly ( 30 seconds-1 minute should be fine)
- Pour into a container and chill for an hour to let the chia seeds plump up a bit. (I like to actually refrigerate if over night and add a dash of cinnamon and mix it up!)
- Voila YOU ARE DONE! ENJOY this healthy and scrumptious snack!