Here is a Spring time smoothie that is a MUST Try! As it begins to warm up, sometimes you just want to kick up your feet and relax.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1 mango, skinned and chunked
- 5 strawberries
Combine ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Makes 3 1/2 cups.
- You can also blend one fruit at a time to create a “Layered” Smoothie!
Now make that smoothie , kick your feet up and relax yourself with some tropical soothing music! 🙂
When I am trying to relax from a busy week, I love unwinding with a smoothie in my hand. Two of my favorite fruits of all time is Mango and Blueberries. So putting those two together makes a delicious pair. Try this Layered Vegan Fruit smoothie!
-1 Whole Mango ( Cut into Cubes)
-1.5 cups of frozen banana
-1/2 cup of orange juice
1/3 cup of water
-3-4 cubes of ice
-1/2 cup of blueberries
For the Mango Layer:
Blend the Mango Cubes, 1/2 cup of frozen banana and water together.
For the Blueberry Layer:
Blend the Blueberries, orange juice, 1 cup of frozen banana together.
Then you can layer the two on top of each other, I used a mason jar because I love them!
Its one of my favorite on the go drinks! I love strawberries and I love mangos! This drink is the perfect light and sweet summer drink to have when you are running out of the house.
- 1- 1 1/2 cup of unsweetened frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup of mango juice
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 or 3 medium ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; blend on high for 1 to 2 minutes. Should make about 1 cup of serving.
- If your blender isn’t strong enough to process the fully frozen strawberries, let them thaw/defrost slightly before using.