This is one of my favorite recipes to do via crockpot. The crockpot really can do wonders! This recipe is easy and helps you free up your hands, so you can work Its so finger licking good!
- 4 lbs baby back ribs
- salt and pepper ( to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
For the Sauce:
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce ( I use sweet baby rays bbq sauce)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
(optional) dash hot sauce (my bbq sauce was spicy enough already)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place ribs in a shallow baking dish and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Bake for 15 minutes and then turn over and bake for 15 more minutes. Drain fat.
- In a medium bowl combine BBQ sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire, oregano, and liquid smoke and hot sauce if desired.
- Place ribs in a large slow cooker (at least 6 quart). I curled mine around but you can cut them in half if you need to. Pour sauce on top and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until tender.
- If you want to carmelize your bbq sauce put them back in the oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
Everyone wants their day to be special and unique! I have heard from several brides to be that they are looking for some alternative centerpieces from just flowers. So, I decided to see what ideas were out there. Here is a Part one of inspiration to give you more ideas on what to do for your special day!
With the Fall amongst us, here is a great way to display those neutral color scheme that is playing in your fall wedding!
Here is a great alternatives that brides have used to create a fall themed wedding! That will give the ultimate ambiance of fall.
You can use some centerpieces for favors too! This is one way brides have given back to their guests in a unique way.
Favorite Novel Display Centerpiece
This is a perfect centerpiece look especially if you are having a vintage wedding! Grab your favorite novels, or you can get books at a local bookstore or thrift store ( to save). You can also go to Michaels and grab decorative books to display this look!
Happy Wednesday! Happy Hump day! During one of the most important days of your life, you want to remember your special day in every way possible! See how some brides have decided to capture the moment!
1.) Selfie Stick
You can your bridal party can capture all the fun moments that others may not see that special day and decide to share all the fun with the world.
2.) Drone Photos
Here is a fun way to catch the special moment in every angle possible! Some photographers use this devices to get aerial shots of their lovely couple.
Its a great way for you to see how others have experienced your wedding! Where everyone can have fun and get silly! Its a hit at every wedding 🙂