I love trying new foods, but I also love attempting trying to make my favorite dishes. I love asian food but I am not gonna lie, I don’t get to eat it all the time. Here is another recipe you can put together in your crockpot book! Its fun, easy and tasty! Can’t wait for YOU to try it!
– 2 pounds beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips, cut across the grain
– 2 cups beef broth
– 2 tablespoons sesame oil
– 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
– ½ teaspoon chili flakes
– 1 cup soy sauce
– ⅔ cup brown sugar, packed
– ⅓ cup cornstarch
– 4 cups broccoli florets, steamed
– White rice or brown rice, cooked
- Add the beef broth, sesame oil, garlic, chili flakes, soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch to the bowl of a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Add the sliced beef and mix until completely coated with sauce.
- Cover with the lid and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours – or on low for 5 to 6 hours – until the meat is cooked through and tender. (Remember that slow cooker temperatures vary between each cooker, so cooking times may vary.) Remove the lid aproximately 30 minutes before the meat is done to allow sauce to thicken.
- Add the steamed broccoli and serve hot over rice.