With the transition that will soon to begin for spring soon, we are still battling some cold weather. Here is another great recipe to try to warm you up during this SOUPer Bowl Season!
1 pound cubed beef stew meat
1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 5 3/4 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups frozen egg noodles
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, saute the stew meat, onion and celery for 5 minutes, or until meat is browned on all sides.
- Stir in the bouillon, parsley, ground black pepper, carrots, water and egg noodles.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- VOILA, it is ready to be served! Enjoy SOUPer Bowl Sunday!