As 2015 rapidly approaches, we all gather with our loved ones to say a sweet goodbye to 2014! We all want to have fun and create an atmosphere filled with laughter, fun and excitement. Here are some DIY Decor that brings the glitter,shimmer and excitement to your New Years Shin-Dig! Have a Happy & Safe New Years!
- Bottle of Martinelli’s or sparkling wine
- Super 77 adhesive spray
- Craft glitter
- Latex gloves
- Drop cloth or old sheet
- Wear gloves and only apply spray adhesive in a well-ventilated area. Put down a drop cloth or old sheet before spraying.
- Step 1: Put on gloves. In a well-ventilated area over a drop cloth, spray the portion of the bottle facing you with adhesive (you’ll do one section at a time to ensure the adhesive stays sticky). Be sure to leave the top third of the bottle clean so you can pop the Champagne!
Step 2: Sprinkle glitter over adhesive. Repeat spraying the adhesive and sprinkling the glitter all around the bottle until it’s completely covered in glitter.
Step 3: Shake off excess glitter, then display! Feel free to put sparkly bottles on ice. Some glitter will come off when the ice melts, but that just makes the ice bucket that much more festive!
You can play this song while you pop your bottle of Martinelli!
- With the glue and glitter left over you can spray pain the tips of your feather and pour some glitter on the feathers and have these fabulous decor pieces for your vase.
- Here are some additional picture tutorials of things you can create for your New Years Party!
Thumbtack Votive Candles
New Years Headbands!