One of the best feelings is when you can come home and dinner is done already! Crock pots are truly a woman’s best friend. This recipe is the perfect recipe for the working person because it doesn’t require much prep and it when you come home and the sweet seasoned aroma fills your home… It is just perfect! This is one recipe to try!
- 1 – 28 oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 packets McCormick Steak Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 6-8 chicken legs
- Set the slow cooker to low heat.
- In the bottom layer the tomatoes (with juice), then the onions and carrots.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the seasoning from both packets, olive oil and minced garlic.
- Use your hands to rub the chicken legs with the seasoning mixture and add them to the slow cooker.
- You can also toss in couple few quartered potatoes if you like.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
Voila, then it is time to eat!