Sometimes you just want to come home from a hard day and relax at home. Many of my friends have said taking a nice soothing bubble bath helps them relieve stress and relax from the hard day that just came to pass. So I conjured up a fantastic DIY you should try! Bubbling Bath Salts! You can make them and fill them up in mason jars. You can create the bath salts colors to according to the season, holiday or just your favorite color! You can create them with your favorite scent bottle. You can make a few jars at a time and its a great gift to give to friends and family!
- 6 Cups Kosher or Epsom Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive, Coconut, or Sweet Almond Oil
- ¾ Cup Lavender Scented Body Wash (I used Ivory Lavender Body Wash)
- 2-3 Drops Lavender Essential Oil (Optional)
- Purple Food Coloring (Optional)
- In a large bowl, combine salt and body wash, and mix until well combined.
- Add in your oil, essential oil and food coloring and mix well.
- On a lined baking sheet, spread the salt mixture out into a thin layer. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Once dry, break up any large clumps, and spoon into a sealable jar.
- Add ¼ Cup of Bubbly Bath Salts under running water.