If you ever hosting an event big or small, it is always great to have finger foods! But sometimes life gets busy and we are on the run and we may not have that much time to whip up something! Try creating a platter of Deviled Eggs! Its quick, easy and normally a hit with the crowd! I love just making Deviled Eggs as a great snack!
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- Place eggs in a pot of salted water.
- Bring the water to a boil, and let eggs cook in boiling water until they are hard boiled, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain eggs, and let cool.
- Cut eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the egg yolks and mash them together in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix in the paprika, mayonnaise, and dry mustard.
- Spoon mixture into the egg whites
- Cool and serve
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook TIme: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes